Telephone: 01270 668837
Address: 1a Rope Lane Crewe CW2 6RB
At Betamindes we have a vision for care that is person-centred and tailored to the individuals we support. We are looking for enthusiastic, spontaneous people who are committed to thinking outside of the box to deliver the very best support services to our clients.
As a proactive and innovative team player, we will support you with guidance and training opportunities to develop your skills to ensure you have the knowledge to carry out your role in confidence.
Careers at Betamindes
Here at Betamindes we are passionate about what we do and pride ourselves on striving for excellence in the services we deliver to our clients. If you choose to work for us, we will offer you a supportive team environment in which to develop your skills. With up to the minute online training courses to help expand your skill and knowledge base and on the job training that is second to none, you will know you have made the right decision to join our fantastic team.
To be kept in the loop with current updates please like our Facebook page at www.facebook.com/betamindes
Benefits at Betamindes
- Competitive pay rates with weekend enhanced rates
- Competitive mileage allowance
- Enhanced rates for bank holidays
- Full and comprehensive induction training provided
- Shadowing with an experienced carer
- Ongoing training and support
- Access to QCF Level 2 in Health and Social Care following a successful probationary period
- Company Pension Scheme
- 6 weeks paid holiday on a pro rata basis
Due to increasing demand for our services we have several regular rota patterns available. Providing you can drive, and you have access to a vehicle, call now to join our winning team in the Sandbach, Crewe & Nantwich area. Working pattern is weekend on, weekend off with hours to suit your lifestyle (proportionate to your weekday hours). We can support you to work around your partners shifts, childcare, a part time job or education. Call us to discuss possible working patterns first if you wish.
There are lots of ways to support clients in their own home, here are a few ways you can help –
- Preparing and serving meals
- Support to wash and dress
- Shopping and light domestic tasks
- Attending appointments
- Continence care
- Medication support
- Oral hygiene help
- Support to maintain their own home
- Dementia guidance and support
Follow this link to complete the application form