Telephone: 01270 668837
Address: 1a Rope Lane Crewe CW2 6RB
We offer a secure, comfortable, and caring environment that contributes positively to the wellbeing of our clients. Upon entering Day Centre, the first thing you will notice is the genuine homely surroundings. To make sure everyone feels welcome and comfortable, coming here is like visiting a friend’s home. This helps everyone feel more relaxed and ensures a positive outcome every time.
- A diverse range of meaningful activities which stimulate, engage, and enable the individual to recognise their potential
- We empower and enable our clients to live a life of choice and independence
- Support clients to regain and maintain their confidence, positive image, and social skills
- “Engaging in the activity is more important than the end result”
- Making new friendship groups
- Allowing partner/family to relax knowing their loved one is having a fun filled day
- Support with all personal care and dietary needs
- Safe and secure environment
- Music therapy – enjoying our memories through music
- Fantastic food – eating in a social setting helps improve skills and appetite
What is available?
- Full days start at 10am and end at 4pm
- Half days, 3 hours, can be flexible to meet your needs at a time that suits
- Transport can be provided for either journey
- Hairdressing services – visit weekly (booking essential)
- Chiropodist/Podiatrist – visit as required (booking essential)
Where are we?
- Crewe, Haslington, Sandbach, Elworth, Wistaston, Willaston, Nantwich
- Cheshire East, we cover most areas including Northwich and Middlewich
- Staffordshire including Audlem, Kidsgrove and Audley
- Call us for a chat if we have not mentioned where you live